June 9th2015, “Ukraine-Slovakia SOS” / SME SPOLU with our partners, Center for Civil Liberties (Ukraine) and musical dramatic company of Taras Shevchenko (Slovakia) organized a screening of the documentary film “Rejection. Fight for Ukraine”.
At the event were present:
- Ukrainian political scientist and director of the Foreign Policy Institute of Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine GrigoryPerepelytsia,
- A representative of the NGO “Center for Civil Liberties”, journalist, co-author of the film, Maria Tomak,
- President of the Slovakia-Ukraine association, Anton Novak,
- Deputy Director of musical and dramatic Band Taras Shevchenko, Michael Kalynyak,
- Diplomats, representatives of the Ukrainian minority in Slovakia, Slovak university students.
After the review there was a discussion about the events in the Donbas region and the current situation in Ukraine.
The event was held under the auspices of the Embassy of Ukraine in the Slovak Republic.